Thursday, February 19, 2009

Itinerariario

Friday morning Feb 20 at 9, arrive Montreal. Joyce Zuker, good musical friend since 1973, will pick me up, and we'll spend the day at her home until Yoni's off work.
Yoni, and Shabbat with Elliott and Katrina Silverman, and all the kiddies.
Sunday, Feb 22 arrive by train at 9:25 at night, in Toronto.
********MONDAY AND TUESDAY, FEB 23 AND 24, and THURSDAY FEB 26 ARE LOVELY FREE DAYS AND EVENINGS*****
Wednesday evening, Janie Justin, SJ and SA at Bay St.
Friday I'll meet Susie when she arrives from Hanover, and she and I will meet the ganze mishpacha for our 3:15 train to Kingston.
Bar Mitzvah!
Sunday night, Jayda joins me at Bay St., til Tuesday.
*****MONDAY AND TUESDAY March 2 and 3 are great days for Jayda and I to meet sweet family
Wednesday night March 4 I fly.
Free times:
Feb 23,24,26, Mar. 2,3,
I'm so looking forward to a good family visit! Love nomi

No comments:

Post a Comment