Saturday, December 12, 2009

Molly Ann and Henry




Chanuka celebrates the miracle of our spiritual existence. I like our physical existence too, the knowing that we are here in this touchingtastingfeelinghugging right here world. When Molly Ann and Henry are here in Israel, I seem to know more certainly that my Canada world and my Israel world are both physically real. Molly Ann and Henry saw Mary Blum last Shabbat. And Mary Blum was with Mommy and Daddy the other day. The crystallization chain, from real to real to real, brings me a solid sense that yes! We are all here on this physical, earthy plane.
And gazing at the Chanuka candles tonight, knowing that Yoni and Mommy and Daddy and dear family all around are singing to similar flames, I somehow know that we are all seeing the same light, celebrating one simultaneous festival, singing one song. Happy Chanuka, everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment