Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Living Between the Lines

To my merely not non-entry, "I'm here",
Susan Boron responded, "I'm here too. Nice chatting with you. Sometimes words aren't necessary. Love, S"

The soul is always praying,
even when we're too busy to listen.
The heart is always singing
even when we forget the words.
And sisters are always
holding hands.

It was not my wordy stories, my sunlit photoes, that brought my big sister Susie to reach out loud to me.
It was everything she read between the lines when all I could say was, "Here I am". My heart thanks you for here-ing me, Susie.
The little prince asked the pilot, "Draw me a sheep". The pilot, a grown-up, tried and tried, but no sheep he drew was just right. Finally the pilot drew a box, with small holes. "There's my sheep. Look, he's gone to asleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment