Friday, January 30, 2009

All and Nothing

I thought my blog was inconsequential. Nothing. And suddenly I received a very worried email from my beautiful everfriend Jayda, who I now know reads me faithfully, and knows I'm fine when I write. I blog therefore I am.
I'm back, and humbled at knowing that I matter.
Perhaps the most important opposite is this one. I am Everything and I am Nothing. Keep a little note in each pocket, I think I quoted earlier. But again, because it matters. One note says, "I am dust". The other, "For me the world was made". Live in the space between these two, both being 100% true.
I love you Jayda. You are always with me. I love that you, my sunny friend, are the one who knows I am sad here.
When I sneeze in Netanya, I hear your gesundheit.
When I cry, you catch a tear and look through it,
seeing the beauty I see

No comments:

Post a Comment